Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Never Fear, Agucation will soon Reappear

I realize we are well into the 2011-2012 school year and there has been no posts, you may be wondering...Did Courtney bail on this project? no no no

Because I am doing this project during my work day, I had to let things slow down a little bit.  This crazy 2011 farming season has really been an interesting one to work around to say the least! But never fear the agucation season does draw near!

I had such a blast with the class I got to visit with last year, they were an amazing group of kids! I am sad and happy that they are in the 5th grade and admittedly beyond my level of comprehension :).  This year I will be headed to a different school with a different group of 4th graders, I would love to get to each of the schools in the area but unfortunately time does not allow.  So for this year I will focus on marking 1 more on the list of schools I've been in!  

Stay tuned...it's going to be a fun year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment